Thursday 4 June 2015

Anybody looking for this cute dog? (photos)

The kinds of things you people see on this blog. Lol. Just wanted to share this because it's different. Anyone looking for this cutie? What a LIB reader said wrote below...
"I traveled out for the weekend and came home (somewhere in Cele, Lagos) to find this little angel roaming around my compound. Upon asking neigbhours, I was told that the dog had been lurking around since Saturday. I have made efforts by going around the estate asking questions to no avail. I have groomed him, fed him well, and called a vet to come and ensure he is in good medical condition. I know its not an abandoned dog because it is an exotic specie. Please if you are the owner, or know how to contact the owner, you can reach me on 07046114383. Better if you send a text message and I call you back."

0 comments:

Post a Comment