Thursday 4 June 2015

I'm the new normal says Caitlyn Jenner...

In a new documentary series where he will show the world how he's been creating his new life as a woman, Bruce Jenner, now known as Caitlyn Jenner said he's the new normal. Huh? I quite disagree. There's nothing normal about this transition. In the first promo for its eight-part documentary series about his transition which E! released today, Caitlyn said;
"Isn’t it great that maybe someday you’ll be normal?” Bruce tells a friend as they take a drive. “You’ll just blend into society.”
"You are normal,” the friend says. “Put it this way: I’m the new normal. Maybe this is my greatest calling in my life. Be honest with myself, be honest with my familymaybe end up helping other people. How many people go through and just waste an entire life because they never deal with themselves, to be who they are?” Jenner says.
The docuseries will debut July 26. See more photos after the cut...


0 comments:

Post a Comment